On 7 February, leading experts in the hotel, restaurant, pubco and travel industry will gather under one roof to identify and debate the latest industry challenges, opportunities and trends in internet marketing and revenue management.
The one-day conference will feature top business leaders offering their thoughts on how to drive revenue while inviting you to take part in hands-on workshops to help your organisation implement breakthrough marketing opportunities.
Key speakers include:
- Nate Bucholz, Industry Manager for Travel, Google
- Michael Nowlis, London Business School and former CEO of International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Guillaume Thevenot, Hotel Trade Relations Manager EMEA, TripAdvisor
- John Fareed, Executive Vice President, Anson-Stoner
Key discussion themes include:
- How Google’s revolutionary approach to the hotel and travel industry will help drive profits
- What lessons restaurants and pubcos can learn from the travel industry’s approach to revenue management
- Challenges and opportunities of online customer feedback
- Global social media trends and how to maximise marketing opportunities through social media
The first HSMAI Revenue Management and Internet Marketing Strategy Conference is a “not-to-be-missed” event if you are a marketing, Internet or commercial director in the hospitality or travel industry with an eye to staying ahead of the curve.
Click banner ad for further details: