In cooperation with tea makers Twinings of London and enterprise software solutions company Infor, HSMAI is pleased to invite you on an inspirational trip to London from 4 to 6 February.
Bring your colleagues and join us for a package consisting of:
- Free local transportation within London and VIP treatment at the Hospitality Technology Europe fair on Tuesday 4 February
- Afternoon tea and lecture given by Stephen Twining (right, of Twinings of London) at the Grosvenor House in Park Lane, on Tuseday 4 February
- HSMAI Europe Awards. The award ceremony will take place on Tuesday 4 February from 19.00-23.00, at the prestigous Jumeirah Carlton Tower, where you are offered the opportunity to attend one of the European travel industry’s highlights throughout the year, including a three-course dinner with wine, as well as excellent entertainment. Click here for further details.
- Wednesday 5 February includes a field trip to four fashionable venues, known for their afternoon tea, namely: The Ritz, Sketch Berkley Hotel, and, finally, afternoon tea at Harrods, including a shopping session, for those so inclined
- Afternoon tea will be served at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower on Thursday 6 February
Total cost for HSMAI member will be EUR 560.00
Total cost for non-members will be EUR 760.00 (included a one-year HSMAI membership)
Text continued after (clickable) partner logos.
HSMAI has negotiated discounts for you at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower, offering a GBP 190.00 charge per night, ex VAT and ex breakfast – or GBP 209.00 per rom/night, ex VAT, but including an English breakfast. Please contact Benedicte at email@example.com (or give us a ring at +47 916 52 873) if you would like to make use of this offer. Most airlines provide inexpensive flights to London, so long as you book your flight in good time.
Please join us for an amazing couple of days in London!
HSMAI Europe’s 4th Annual Revenue Management Conference takes place in London on Thursday 6 February, with something for one and all within hospitality and travel management. Click here for further details.
Please register for the London trip here:
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received three weeks prior to the conference will receive a full refund less a 75 Euro administrative fee. Cancellations received between three and one week out are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations received within one week will not be refunded. All cancellations must be received in writing.
For more information or questions please contact Benedicte Gilroy Bøgh at firstname.lastname@example.org.