The European HSMAI Advisory Boards are HSMAI Europe’s advisors in order to become the leading meeting place for the hospitality and travel industry in Europe, while connecting its members with customers and vendors.
HSMAI Europe aims to be the hospitality industry source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimization, marketing, and branding.
Here are the key points of operation of HSMAI Europe:
Benefits for you:
- Raises your personal profile in the industry
- Commercial gain through being recognized as a thought leader
- Increased likelihood of being invited to speak at events
At least 60% of the Advisory Board members are working directly in the hotel and travel industry. We also have suppliers and vendors amongst the HSMAI Europe Advisory Board members. For all the advisory boards we are looking for motivated industry professionals who want to lift up the industry together and support each other and HSMAI Europe.
Call for advisory board members in Europe for the following boards:
- HSMAI Europe Executive Advisory Board
- HSMAI Europe Sales Executive Advisory Board
- HSMAI Europe Service Operation Advisory Board
- HSMAI Europe Distribution Advisory Board
- HSMAI Europe Resort Marketing Advisory Board
If you are interested in learning more about the HSMAI Europe Advisory Boards, would like to get involved or seek information, please get in touch with Kaisla Saastamoinen at email@example.com.
Photo from HSMAI Europe 5th Annual Revenue Optimisation Conference by Gunnar Kopperud – FotografGunnarKopperud.no