As many of you know, we at HSMAI have a special relationship with Cornell University.
For 12 years already we have organised awards for young leaders in hospitality in Norway and the industry has been sponsoring one or two candidates per year through HSMAI with a prize to be sent to Cornell for a course, we have had many speakers from Cornell in our events in Europe, and we have collaborated on various projects along the years. For many years HSMAI in US have organised activities at the university and have also had a student chapter there. All the regions are now working together on a very interesting survey around Revenue Management together with Cornell. You will hear more about this soon!
We have been working hard on our many activities for this summer, and look forward to seeing you in one or more of the events soon:
- Oslo 8th June: Connect with HSMAI
- London 9th June: HSMAI Region Europe Summer Party
- Barcelona 16th June: HSMAI Region Europe Afternoon event
- Frankfurt 12th July: CRME Workshop
- Frankfurt 12th July: Afternoon Hospitality event in collaboration with Travel Industry Club Germany (TIC)
- Oslo 23rd August: HSMAI Day / General Managers Forum
Have a wonderful weekend!
President & CEO
HSMAI Region Europe