Sign up for the Global Revenue Management Certification (CRME) in Berlin on 19 July
HSMAI Region Europe will be in Berlin for the CRME certification on Wednesday 19 July.
On that day HSMAI Region Europe will host an interactive Revenue Management workshop, after which the participants will complete the globally recognised CRME certification exam.
The certification workshop will last from 2 pm until 6 pm and will take place at the Head Office to SnapShot.
Address: Kurfürstendamm 212, 10719 Berlin:
14:00: Arrival and introductions
16:30: Coffee break
17:45: Wrap up
The more you know, and the more you can prove you know, the better ROI you can provide to your employer or prospective employer, the more you can improve your company’s bottom line, and the better you can position yourself in your chosen discipline.
The trainer for the day is Janel Clark, Head of Consultancy & Education at SnapShot.
Janel is a qualified hotel Revenue Management professional and trainer with a passion for hotels and a wide knowledge of Revenue Management, distribution and digital marketing. She is a confident and competent team leader with excellent communication and training skills and the ability to motivate and drive the team to success. Janel is able to demonstrate sound commercial and financial awareness. She is experienced in the 4*- 5* independent and chain properties in UK and international markets.
See Janel’s LinkedIn profile here.
About the CRME
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organisation
- Able to maximise revenue opportunities and optimise profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organisational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
HSMAI Region Europe CRME workshop, digital CRME Study Guide and certification exam. Workshop includes coffee, tea and lunch.
HSMAI Region Europe Members: EUR 695
Non-members: EUR 795
How do I earn the CRME designation?
For more information and the application form, please contact Benedicte on firstname.lastname@example.org.
So far HSMAI Region Europe has CRME certified many top professionals from each of the following companies:
Copenhagen Admiral Hotel
Crown Moran Hotel
Diamond Resorts International
HotelPartner Yield Management
IDeaS Revenue Solutions, a SAS Company
Kempinski Hotels SA
Louvre Hotels Group
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Reburg & Partners
Short Stay Group
Steigenberger Hotel Group
Top Gahn Quality Coaching
The CRME designation, often used as a post-nominal, is a recognition that those who have qualified are:
– Professionals in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
– Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organisation
– Able to maximise revenue opportunities and optimise profits by managing revenue
– Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organisational goals
– Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
After passing the exam you will be appointed globally Certified Revenue Management Executives, entitled to add the CRME designation to your name.